To manually add a Button to your website make sure you have switched on to "Pro" mode.
You can add a button by dragging it from the bottom menu under the form tab.
While adding to your site a form or input feature a button will appear.
Clicking on the button and choosing "Edit" from the menu will open the next screen:
- Top bar – choose how the button will react while passing over with cursor.
- Button text – change what is written on the surface of the button.
- Button width – change from default button width to full page width size as so:
- Size – choose size of wanted button.
- Button style – choose the color of your button from 3 options:
- Theme – choose your color from chosen theme.
- Regular – choose from basic bootstrap colors.
- Custom – choose your own custom color of background and text.
- Link – place your URL for linking the button to page.
- Icon – choose an Icon to go next to your text on the buttons surface, in addition you can choose on which side to place it on.